Senior PR Account Manager / PR Account Director
£35,00 - £50,000
I’m working with a well-established Warwickshire based PR & communications agency that’s looking for a brilliantly talented Senior PR Account Manager or Account Director to join it’s expanding team to support the ongoing growth it’s experiencing.
This agency has a strong B2B specialism across a few key sectors and has an outstanding reputation as a leader in each of these fields. A boutique business with a longstanding client base that is continuing to develop and grow, they work in true partnership with their clients, almost as an extension of their own in-house marketing team. Their team approach is highly collaborative and forward thinking and their client strategy is research driven – for them it’s all about getting under the skin of a clients brand, their values and their purpose and creating campaigns that support, and help to deliver their commercial objectives.
This agency is based in a Warwickshire town centre location and they offer parking permits as part of their package, they are also an easy walk from a well networked train station.
As a Senior PR Account Manager or Account Director you will:
· Work closely with key stakeholders within your client base, creating PR & Comms strategies which align with achieving business goals
· Work closely with your team to manage and oversee the delivery of campaigns.
· Have the opportunity to remain hands on – copywriting, dealing with specialist media and managing client relationships day to day.
We are looking for a candidate who:
· Is a highly experienced PR with strategic capabilities but who also loves the hands on.
· Has a strong B2B PR background.
· Is a team player, great with clients and has an inclusive approach.
If this sounds like the kind of business you’d like to be a part of, then please get in touch to hear more!