We are recruiting for a lifestyle brand based in the Derby/Nottingham area. The business is UK owned and is a well known brand which has recently entered the US market too. The company has experienced consistent growth of approximately 20% per year for the past five years.
I am helping the business look for a full time in-house Senior PR Officer who is experienced at leading innovative, creative and integrated PR campaigns within an award winning department. You will report to the PR Manager and take the lead within the team on building relationships within the regional, national and international health media, raising awareness and understanding of our research programme and expertise, and enhancing the brand reputation through the execution of first-class campaigns.
Key responsibilities include:
- Promoting the brands research and expertise to a mixture of audiences including journalists
- Maintain great working relationships with a range of journalists who support with maintaining and growing new channels.
- Lead integrated organisation-wide campaigns and deliver powerful results - both in relation to media coverage and true behaviour change;
- Work hard to communicate and protect the brands reputation
- Provide thorough media briefings
- Communicate warmly and confidently to a wide range of stakeholders
The ideal candidate will be an organised and strong communicator both written and verbal, you will already have a proven track record of successfully leading integrated campaigns and bring strong media contacts to the role. You should have a background in PR and bring bundles of enthusiasm and a sharp eye for a good story. The brand does ideally want to see a PR qualification or the equivalent.