We are looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to support our commercial recruitment team.
Based right next to Snow Hill, you’ll join a team of passionate Consultants recruiting in-house commercial roles across sales, technical, supply chain, procurement and operations.
You will be responsible for identifying and acquiring new clients through structured and tailored business development, all the way through to screening and qualifying the very best talent for interview. To be considered you'll need a proven background in recruitment. Sector experience recruiting for commercial positions in a retail or manufacturing environment is essential. The role would suit an experienced Recruiter looking to move into a role with more variety and dedicated training to allow them to develop and grow a team.
You’ll need to be confident in front of clients and able to show strong leadership skills both internally and externally. We need someone with the drive who is passionate to become a real expert and thought leader in our sector. We want ambitious, target driven people as there are clearly defined criteria for developing your career within the business.
- A proven track record of recruiting for both large and small businesses and brand, within a commercial, head office remit.
- Ability to effectively cross-sell both permanent and interim solutions
- Confident in winning new business at a senior level, pitching effectively for PSL status and managing retained assignments
- Excellent candidate and process management skills, liaising with challenging stakeholders at Director & Board level
- Previous experience of working in large, corporate recruitment agencies with the drive and independent working style to move to a smaller, boutique agency
- To be able to win new business with both large and SME organisations
The job comes with a very achievable and attractive commission structure and benefits.
You can find out more about working for us by checking out our Work For Us page
To apply, please get in touch by emailing me your CV.