Senior SEO Executive
£30,000 - £35,000
Pitch are partnered with a long standing not for profit organisation who are currently recruiting for a Senior SEO & Content Executive to join their team. The business holds its members at the heart of what it does, and with multiple websites and communication channels, the Senior SEO & Content Executive is a crucial role within the team.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing a team of 3 SEO & Content Assistants, delegating workload and supporting as needed.
- Executing SEO activities across content, outreach and technical SEO.
- Completing SEO analysis on various company websites, presenting findings and providing suggestions for improvement.
- Managing and delegating content creation tasks across the team, and prioritising content project workloads.
- Overseeing large content audits and technical site audits.
- Collaborating with internal teams to educate them on SEO best practice.
To be considered for this role, you must have proven experience working in a specialist SEO role with strong optimisation skills. You will be confident in using reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Keyword Planner and Webmaster. It is highly desired that you have also managed a team or held a leadership role.
Traditionally this role has been office based, but due to Covid, initially you will be based at home. Interviews will be held in person if possible. Please only apply to this role if you are happy to be office based long term.