Pitch are working with a highly regarded & award-winning agency, based in Birmingham who are looking for a Senior Strategist to join their Digital Product team.
As the Senior Strategist your core role is to spend your time understanding the clients needs, conducting workshops and interviews to identify brand pain points and the problems they are currently facing with their digital strategy.
You will work closely with Account Managers, Project Managers and Developers to define a strategy for the team to execute, spending most of their time at the ideation and conceptual stages. We are looking for someone that loves solving problems in the digital world, that will be motivated by supporting the creation of user-centred design, rather than a sales figure.
- Working closely with clients to understand their business, strategic goals and objectives.
- Assessing a client’s core value proposition, their competitors and potential new entrants to market.
- Defining short, medium and long-term strategy plans and roadmaps for clients.
- Partnering with client’s customers and end-users to understand their experiences, pain-points and areas for opportunity.
- Act as overall strategic project lead for key projects and programmes of work.
- Present new ideas and concept ideas back to clients.
In order to be considered for this role, the agency are looking for a minimum of 5 years experience in value proposition design, product management, or delivery. Our client is open to reviewing client-side and agency-side candidates.
We are looking for someone that is motivated and inspired by solving problems and utilising the latest digital technologies. In addition, candidates with experience using Google Design Sprint would be a bonus.
For more information, get in touch.