SEO Account Manager
£27,000 - £30,000 Depending on Experience
Birmingham - Hybrid Working
Pitch are working with a fantastic West Midlands based integrated agency who have gained some brilliant new clients over the last 12 months, in addition to having a great portfolio of retained clients. Due to their ongoing growth, they are now on the look out for a seasoned SEO Account Manager to join their growing team.
Working on clients from e-commerce, automotive and transport sectors they support on Creative Campaigns, Digital Marketing & Development and Strategy & Planning. You'll be working on full service B2B client accounts, developing and executing SEO strategies for clients as well as monitoring and reporting on results. They are looking for someone who comes armed with great knowledge who has great relationship building skills to work closely with the wider team and clients.
You’ll be working in the heart of Birmingham in a brand new office with fantastic views of the city, close to train links and the tram. The agency offer flexible working and have a clear & defined development plan which includes learning new skills. They love to bring the team together for nights, which have included candle making, yoga and cocktail nights.
As their new Account Manager, day to day you’ll be responsible for:
- Writing SEO briefs and working with the wider team to ensure the client brief is met and inline with KPI’s.
- Creating monthly reports and presenting back to the team and clients.
- Developing new ideas and techniques for the continued development of client strategies.
What does their perfect person look like?:
- An understanding of SEO and how to use this to optimise client accounts.
- Working as an Account Manager previously with great writing skills.
If you feel this role is for you and you love all things SEO then please do get in contact with me.