Pitch are recruiting on behalf of a digital marketing agency based in Nottinghamshire who are also a Google Premier Partner,. The agency are renowned for delivering highly successful results with SEO, CRO, social media marketing, paid search management and email marketing.
Currently employing over 25 people in their Nottingham office, they have a large client portfolio, working with lots of SME’s and big brands too. They have won many industry awards and have a great reputation in the industry and local area.
We are working together to assist in the recruitment of an SEO Account Manager. This will be someone who can manage multiple at once, whilst delivering quality customer service and to clients. This role will sit within the Search team of 10 people, where the successful SEO Account Manager will have the ability to work alongside and in collaboration with other colleagues.
- Plan and ensure the successful delivery of SEO and content marketing campaigns, encompassing technical SEO, on-page optimisation, content creation and outreach).
- Liaise with clients, building relationships with senior stakeholders and reporting back to contacts
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, to budget and on spec
- Help streamline and improve internal process
- Minimum 1 year SEO experience
- Experience in creating strategies and planning for longer-term SEO/Content Marketing
- Proficiency within Google Analytics
Advantageous, but not a necessity:
- Educated to degree level
- Understanding of HTML & CSS
- Working knowledge of SEO tools (SEMRush, Moz, Screaming Frog, Sistrix, AWR etc.)
- Experience within CRO
In return, our client offers an excellent benefits package, including the opportunity to earn a bonus. An environment where colleagues are encouraged to take the lead and run with their ideas and a budget for training and development.
A truly great place to work and develop your digital marketing career.