Pitch is working on a new opportunity for a client based in Staffordshire who is looking to hire an SEO Manager.
Our client is an established marketing agency that has been incredibly busy throughout lockdown and is now looking to bring some new talent into their team. They are an agency that firmly believes in employee engagement and truly care about their company culture, offering great benefits and plenty of reasons why you should work there.
We are looking for a results-driven SEO Manager to lead all aspects of the SEO strategy for multiple clients and locations. A vital part of this role is to confidently report back to clients on SEO performance and advise on ideas and strategies moving forward. The SEO Manager will own the whole process and work with other digital specialists to achieve goals, where the experience of measuring the success of SEO and ROI is imperative.
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition
- Using Google Analytics to conduct performance reports regularly
- Creating rich SEO content
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in SEM
- Managing GMB (Google my business) accounts
SEO Manager Requirements:
- Experience working within a fast-paced Marketing Agency
- Experience in an SEO specialist role
- Google Analytics expert
- Experience in reporting back to senior clientele
This is a fantastic opportunity for an SEO Manager to join a business that really is making waves in the industry. If you’d like to find out more about this role then don’t delay send your CV over today.