Pitch are currently working exclusively on behalf of a Leicestershire based digital agency, who are on the hunt for a Senior Digital Project Manager. The agency are a full service digital agency, using the latest technologies to create inspiring and creative digital solutions for their varied client base. They work with household names, as well as other regional, national and international clients, offering lots of opportunity for the successful applicant.
This medium-sized agency place a big focus on their employees and want to ensure they bring on the right type of personality into the team. With that in mind, we are looking for personable, friendly and committed Senior Digital Project Manager, that has a passion for digital.
This role will primarily focus on the delivery of new website development projects and will naturally involve the management of ongoing updates of digital products. The role requires an effective communicator who is comfortable talking to technologists, designers, developers and clients alike. As well, we are looking for someone who can confidently handle changing requirements, manage schedules and ensure project teams are briefed and clients are kept up-to-date with project progress.
What our client expects:
- Previous experience as a digital Project Manager.
- Ability to produce and manage project budgetary estimates.
- Proactively manage the scope, timings and priority of projects.
- Thorough understanding of the principles of Project Management, appropriate methodologies and processes.
- Coordinate the development team and work schedule.
- Own the coordinating, tracking and organising of client handovers for all project work.
The agency currently uses a blend of Agile/Waterfall - so experience in both would be preferred, but a bias towards Agile will also be accepted.
There are lots of benefits on offer for this role, suiting anyone wishing to develop their career further. For more information, get in touch.