Social Media Executive
£20k - £25k Depending on Experience
Birmingham - Hybrid Working
Pitch are working with a fantastic West Midlands based integrated agency who have gained some brilliant new clients over the last 12 months, in addition to having a great portfolio of retained clients. Due to their ongoing growth, they are now on the look out for a Social Media Executive to join their team.
Working on clients from e-commerce, automotive and transport sectors you will be planning organic and paid social campaigns across multiple social channels. You’ll be working across a number of social media channels in creating on-trend content but also being innovate with your campaign ideas.
You’ll be working in the heart of Birmingham in a great office, close to train links and the tram. There's the opportunity to work from home on a 80/20 split and a clear & defined development plan which includes learning new skills.
As their next Social Media Executive your day could look like:
- Creating and reporting on organic and paid social campaigns.
- Analysing the performance of campaigns, identifying opportunities to optimise and influence changes.
- Working with your colleagues to come up with creative campaign ideas that engage audiences across all social platforms.
Their new social superstar will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of working on organic and an understanding of paid ad campaigns, especially with LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Managing budgets and daily spends, optimising campaigns to achieve the best engagement.
If you feel like this role is what you're looking for then please get in touch and apply, I would love to hear from you.