Pitch are currently partnered with one of Birmingham’s most revered PR agency’s who are searching for a Social Media Account Executive to help support on a range of new high profile client wins.
In this role you will be tasked with ensuring all social media content is written and executed to a high standard. You will be involved in the full Account process where it will be your responsibility to ensure maintenance, client liaison and reporting back on successes and areas for improvement.
This agency operate to a high standard and are seeking someone who is equally as passionate about generating commercially focussed results for clients. You will have a desire to understand their complex needs and pressure points, where you will not be afraid to advise on alternative avenues or speak out in public.
You will be responsible for:
- Servicing a variety of award winning B2B clients, you will act as an extension of their team developing a strong relationship with clients to gain trust.
- Support the team in researching, writing and producing compelling and effective digital content.
- Provide real-time opportunities for engagement, identifying new avenues to the clients benefit.
- Analyse and evaluate clients online successes, identifying ways you can make their brand stand out in the market and ensure better representation online.
- Support with new business pitches, providing valuable insights for new campaigns.
You will have/will be:
- Educated to degree level, with an year plus worth of experience in a digital marketing role. The client will accept either inhouse or agency.
- Hold a full clean driving licence, as this role requires travel from time to time.
- Strong writing skills, which can be adapted to suit the audience.
- A passion for all things digital, with an understanding of how to utilise different platforms and mediums to the clients advantage.
- A natural ability to recognise client needs to identify areas where you can add value.
To be successful, you will have a desire to learn and develop your skills with each new client, combining first-class communication skills with the ability to organise your time effectively and interpret complex information to drive successful campaigns.