Pitch are partnered with one of the UK’s leading brands within the health and wellness sector in securing a Social Media Manager to join their team. The brand reaches out to an extremely diverse consumer group and has successfully done so for decades. With the ever changing market, the brand are looking for an experienced Social Media professional to support and lead a small social team in continuing to establish and grow the brand within the digital community.
This role will be responsible for developing and managing the social content and channel strategy through various methods. Daily responsibilities include:
- Staying on top of current trends in social media, putting them into practice and supporting the skills development of the team.
- Growing the social audience through sharing the brand values and products to appropriate audiences.
- Work closely with the PR team to establish a crisis comms strategy and effective community management practices.
- Partner with the wider creative and marketing team to develop engaging visual content that accurately represents the brand and product message.
- Work in collaboration with paid, shared, and owned frameworks to inspire the consumers and brand community towards future growth and loyalty.
The ideal candidate must have team management experience, ideally within a digital or social role, with expert knowledge in social media. You will have a passion for health and wellness and will be a strong and enthusiastic communicator. If this sounds like you, please apply for more information!