Pitch are partnered with a family run retail company based in Birmingham, who are seeking a new Social Media Manager to join their team. This is a new role within the business, where you will support with the ever growing demand for the company’s product lines. The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for the company’s Social Media strategy, increasing brand awareness, reach and sales.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing the social media strategy, including the identification of set KPIs for performance.
- Set goals to increase customer engagement and brand awareness.
- Create and edit social content and stories across various platforms.
- Manage all content across Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest ,Google+, Youtube and Instagram.
- Liaise with internal sales and marketing teams to ensure a consistent tone of voice and promotional activity.
- Organise scheduled posts and strategy using tools such as Hootsuite, Buffer, Asana etc.
- Work closely with in-house designers to create and share appealing and engaging visual content.
- Support in training and up-skilling the business in best practice use of social platforms.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement, providing suggestions for improvements.
- Prepare analysis of campaign performance to report back to key stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience in a similar role. You will be in expert in social platforms with a creative flair and a related degree. Holding confidence in SEO and web traffic metrics would be ideal.