Manchester based communications agency is on the hunt for a talented Social Media Manager to join their growing digital team.
This agency place people at the forefront of their operations, believing a personal approach is paramount to assisting their range of B2C and B2B clients in unlocking their full growth potential. They work with a list of big brands that will be sure to impress and will provide you with plenty of opportunities for growth and development.
But what are you looking for?
As a Social Media Manager, you will join the team to assist across a range of clients offering guidance and advice on the best social and content strategy. You will work closely with the paid, creative and insight teams to develop social plans, implement creative campaigns and deliver measurable results. What’s more you will do this with a like-minded social team who love nothing more than working together and cooking up some awesome social ideas!
To be considered the team are looking for the following;
• Previous experience within a fast-paced in-house or agency setting, working across multiple client accounts would be an advantage. The team is busy so they need someone who can keep up with the pace!
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to mentor and support junior staff . As part of the middle management team you will need to be confident managing up and down the team. Whilst communicating effectively with you clients.
• Working knowledge of all paid search platforms including AdWords, Facebook and Twitter Ad Manager. Analytics are keep in social and content campaigns so working knowledge is a must!
• Digitally savvy and keeps up to date with latest trends. The digital landscape changes continually so the team need someone who is always on the hunt for the hottest trend, newest platform and enjoys keeping up to date.
• Fantastic attention to detail. It goes without saying!
In addition to all the great stuff above the agency go above and beyond to ensure you get excellent benefits, a good work life balance, and opportunity to have an opinion and the chance to progress and develop. If you’d like to find out more get in touch today – 0161 870 6074