Working with a fabulous integrated agency based in central Birmingham, who are looking for a savvy Social Media Manager to join their content marketing team to work across a portfolio of B2B accounts!
Your responsibilities as a Social Media Manager would entail managing a portfolio of clients, developing engaging content and successfully implementing social campaigns across both paid and organic activity.
- Managing the day-to-day of multiple client social media channels
- Content creation for various platforms (eg. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest etc)
- Implement, monitor and improve paid and organic social advertising campaigns
- Using Google Analytics to compile reports
- Understand paid, earned and owned channels to create fully integrated campaigns
- Identify opportunities for social media conversations for clients
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of social experience, ideally agency
- Experience across Paid
- Competent with Google Analytics
- Stakeholder management experience
- Strong awareness of digital media landscape with a keen interest in keeping up-to-date with later trends
- A genuine passion for social media
Roles like this don’t come around often so apply today!