We're on the lookout for a talented UX/ UI Designer to assist in the design and development of websites, mobile and apps for a growing agency in Worcestershire with the opportunity to work across various national and local clients.
Key Responsibilities & Skills:
* Your work will cover wireframing, prototyping, developing ideas and concepts
* Understanding of user-centred design and testing methodologies, usability and accessibility
* Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies
* You will also be working across full website design, landing pages, branding, digital assets and email
* Working closely with the development team
* Experience with jQuery and responsive design
* Basic knowledge of PHP and MySQL
* Understanding of UX/UI design principles (prototyping, wireframing etc.)
* Experience working in a fast growing agency
* Flexible working hours
* Opportunity to develop existing skills and learn new ones
* Sociable team, regular events
If you are a UX Designer with skills in Digital, Design, Web, UX, Adobe CC, Wireframing, HTML, CSS, User Experience apply for the position today!