UX/UI Designer, West Midlands, £45k - £50k
Pitch are working alongside a fully integrated agency based in the West Midlands to find their new UX/UI Designer. This will be a new permanent role created especially for you, where you will have the opportunity to work alongside one of the biggest names in the automotive industry to support in creating a number of new online platforms from scratch
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working on a large scale project for a global automotive brand.
- Working alongside the brand to understand the business needs and being on site 2 days a week.
- Producing insight & research based solutions including creating personas, site-maps & user flows.
- Analysing data and targeting audience behaviours to improve UX.
- Defining UI design, navigation and structure to serve as a blueprint for all online experiences.
- Keeping up to date with the latest tech trends especially within UX/UI and continually improve processes.
You must already have:
- Extensive experience and knowledge in user experience design processes and techniques.
- Knowledge of user research and site analysis.
- Solid understanding of information architecture, user centric design and user testing working on large, complex websites and mobile applications.
- Expertise in prototyping and mock-up tools such as Axure & InDesign to deliver UI sitemaps and user journeys.
- Previous experience within the automotive industry is a bonus.
**Please note this is a multi-site role which will require travel from Birmingham to Coventry on a regular basis**
To be considered for this role please apply with your CV today!