We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join a fantastic Ecommerce business in Staffordshire. The role will involve working as part of an established and successful team, responsible for producing engaging user experiences. The successful candidate will work with a team of talented designers to produce the very best designs.
- A solid understanding of usability, UX, UI and interactive design
- The ability to create wireframes, and visual mock-ups for final UI designs
- The ability to adapt creative styles as necessary while maintaining creative, technical, and brand standards
- You should have experience in designing across multiple channels and devices
- Developing, testing and evaluating designs
- Discussing and solving complex problems
*Proven ability to work well as part of a busy team and communicate effectively at all levels
*Two or more years of user experience design experience for software, web application, and mobile devices
- Day off for your Birthday
- Tea and coffee provided
- Parking onsite
- Pension Scheme
+ much more…
If you are a UX/UI Designer with a keen interest in the e-commerce sector, apply online for this role today with a copy of your CV & Portfolio!