Pitch are recruiting on behalf of a long-standing agency client, who are looking for a full-stack developer.
The agency are a full service, award-winning creative agency based in Worcestershire. With modern offices in a rural setting, they produce brave, inspiring solutions for clients in both the B2B and B2C areas.
· Be part of a small development team, with front and back-end developers
· Build different types of websites/web applications, being involved from multiple stages of a project
· Work on multiple projects at any one time, ranging between both front and back end development
· Communicate daily with developers, designers, and sometimes clients, in order to share ideas and move projects forward.
· Driving License essential
· 2 - 3 years experience, ideally within an agency environment
· A team player with a 'can do' attitude
· Well experienced and proficient in HTML and CSS.
· A good understanding of PHP
· A good understanding of Wordpress, having built many Wordpress sites before with the use of plugins and custom-built parts of Wordpress sites in PHP
· Experience with a front-end framework such as React or Angular will be a benefit, but not essential
· Experience with Git