Wolverhampton (2 days)
£30,000 – 40,000
We are working with a fantastic design agency based in Wolverhampton to help them find a superstar Digital/Website Designer to join their growing team.
This agency has studios in London and the Midlands and are a team of around twenty talented creative thinkers. With a focus on branding, this agency tell brand stories beautifully, they define tone of voice, visual personality and digital strategy. There is no one size fits all approach here, their collaborative approach and focus on conceptual ideas that really define a brand mean that the service their clients receive is truly tailor made.
A tight-knit team of creative designers, copywriters, developers and strategists, supported by some brilliant client managers, this creative agency offers a fantastic range of clients and projects, from defining an up and coming brand from scratch to reinvigorating an established business, you’ll have the opportunity to use every ounce of creative flair!
This role is likely to be remote to begin with but with a plan to be in the Wolverhampton office two days a week once restrictions allow. This agency is keen to allow its creatives the in-person collaboration they need, alongside the opportunity to get their heads down at home. There’s also flexi-time on offer so you can plan your days as you see fit.
As a Website Designer you would be:
- Working in tandem with the broader design team, utilising brand guidelines and ideas and transferring to them beautiful bespoke website designs.
- Involved in brainstorms, ideation, and rolling out initial brand concepts across desktop, mobile and apps.
- Working closely with your internal team of developers, ensuring that your design is bought to life perfectly.
- Liaising with clients as needed through the project lifecycle.
- Also working on other digital assets as and when, including social and email assets.
This creative agency is looking for a candidate who:
- Is experienced working as a Digital/Website Designer within an agency environment.
- Has a portfolio that includes beautiful websites with different looks and feels, demonstrating a strong understanding of branding, UX, UI and broader digital design.
- Has a keen eye for typography, colour and layout.
If you think you could be this brilliant creative agencies new Web Designer please get in touch to hear more about this fantastic opportunity!