Pitch are currently searching for an experienced and driven Account Manager to join a highly-reputable in-house agency within the Education sector based in Birmingham on a 12-month fixed-term contract with the role potentially turning permanent.
The role will be responsible for delivering high-quality marketing materials to an exciting portfolio of clients covering a broad range of campaigns. The focus of this role will be towards traditional marketing with ad-hoc digital tasks.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Managing an Account Executive on a day-to-day basis, delegating relevant client briefs from an internal server and overseeing projects from conception through to completion.
- Working with the Head of Client Relations to ensure high-quality and fast delivery as well as delivering training where necessary to develop the team.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of a client's requirements and changing this into a written creative brief and detailed time-frames for clients and the Account Executive.
- Day-to-day management of a portfolio of clients and projects that meet criteria while building and maintaining long-term relationships with new and existing clients.
- Offering expert knowledge of marketing to make necessary recommendations to clients to add value to the campaign.
- Presenting pitches and creative solutions across potential clients including presenting to senior management.
- Managing third party suppliers where necessary to deliver the project's successfully within budget and deadline.
Key Expertise and Experience
- A strong background in Account Management within a creative/marketing agency.
- Proven client management and project management experience.
- Team management experience and ideally experience of developing more junior members of the team.
- Experience working with commercial brands and projects.
- Strong spoken and written communication skills.
- Experience in managing multiple budgets across multiple accounts.
- Educated to a degree level in Marketing, Business Management or similar.
For more information, please apply for the role or get in touch with Alex today.