My client, a branding agency based in Birmingham are looking for an experienced account manager, to support the growing team of account handlers.
We are looking for an account manager from a creative agency background, experience of working with designers is advised.
The successful candidate will need to be reliable and dependable, and have the ability to persuade, reassure and instil confidence in clients, while having the conviction to assert authority over accounts, be self-sufficient and act with patience, honesty and diplomacy.
To fit in with the agency's lifestyle, the ideal candidate should also believe in adventure, trying new things and having fun. They must be able to work in a high pressure and fast paced environment, be adaptable to change, use their initiative and flexible enough to deal with the wide range of tasks that may occur outside of key responsibilities.
- Upholding excellent customer service and client experience
- Manage multiple high value accounts and developing positive working relationships with clients
- Using contacts to generate new business, by interrogating briefs and consulting on new ideas
- Drive client retention, renewals, upsells and client satisfaction
- Work closely with internal team to understand customer goals and key performance metrics and exceed those goals throughout the project
- Manage weekly project status documents for review
- Focus on ensuring we maintain superior customer service levels, operational excellence and strategic insight
- Having a key focus on project management and ensuring that comprehensive briefs are provided for internal team members
- Supporting new business, pitching, delivering proposals and growing accounts
- Reporting on profitability and project delivery to the Leadership Team
- Getting under the skin of clients' businesses and aligning business and brand strategy
The agency are a pretty exciting and fast paced place to work. Having experience is one thing, but we're really looking for candidates that fit in with my clients high-energy and ambitious team.