Our client is a well established educational organisation based in Birmingham. They are growing and it's a super time to be joining the organisation who has an in house creative team and they are on the look out for an Account Manager. This is a 12 month fixed term contract with the opportunity for the role to become permanent.
The role is for an Account Manager and requires somebody to manage a portfolio of key clients ensuring a high quality service is maintained whilst overseeing an Account Executive and supporting the running of the account handling team.
As an Account Manager you will be:
- Managing Account Executive daily
- Ensuring briefs are divided out and overseeing projects from start to finish
- Preparing quotes and writing up briefs with schedules
- Building and growing client relationships new and old
- Managing a portfolio of projects
- Pitching and presenting to clients
- Providing advise and upsetting the agencies offering.
The ideal applicant should come from an integrated background with good print experience, excellent project management and real attention to detail. This role could have circa 50 projects live at one time, so it is crucial that consistent customer service is being provided whilst delivering projects on time and to budget.
This role needs somebody with experience and needs someone to hit the ground running - perhaps a Senior Account Executive. You should have a relevant degree in marketing, advertising or a similar qualification. You should have proven account management experience and people management too. You will be a confident warm communication, be organised, persuasive and very motivated.