Our client, a full service marketing agency, based near Lichfield in Staffordshire, are looking for an account manager, to help support the account handlers and service client requirements.
The agency have a lovely office set up, with a very closely knit team of; account handlers, directors, designers, copywriters and digital guru's!
We are searching for an enthusiastic and passionate account manager, with a background working within marketing agency(s). The overall responsibility of this role is to service client requirements and create, build and grow client relationships.
For some accounts, the account manager will have primary day-to-day responsibilities, with other accounts you will be expected to support the directors.
Other responsibilities will include; implementing marketing strategies, meeting with clients, motivating, mentoring and delegating work to account exec's, up-selling additional services.
Experience & Skills required:
- Sound understanding of all aspects of marketing; advertising, printed material and digital marketing practices
- Experience of dealing with clients at a senior level
- Fantastic organisation skills
- Passion & pride in all work
- Experience leading projects from concept to delivery
- Experience of reviewing and analysing campaign results
This truly is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge. This agency offer a wealth of benefits and perks.
Please apply within.