Our new client - a niche marketing agency, based in Staffordshire are looking for a marketing account manager, to manage a bank of existing clients and grow the client portfolio.
The agency operate within the B2B manufacturing industry. They have been around for over 10 years' and currently employ around 15 members of staff.
They offer a plethora of traditional & digital marketing services, as well as web services. The successful candidate for this role, will need a deep understanding within SEO, PPC and the whole marketing mix.
The successful candidate will liaise directly with sales and marketing professionals, MD's, and company owners to oversee and steer their direct marketing campaigns (telemarketing campaigns, email marketing, direct mail) as well as digital marketing campaigns (website management, content driven SEO, social media).
The requirements for the role are:
* Excellent written English preferably at A level.
* At least 2-4 years' experience; handling multiple accounts in a marketing agency.
* Ability to deliver detailed briefs to designers, freelancers and suppliers to deliver multiple
* Highly organised - with forward planning skills.
* A working knowledge of social media, Hootsuite and Google Analytics.
* Commercial awareness to deliver projects on time and on budget.
* Ability to maintain a birds-eye view of each account, ensuring that all activities are
delivered on time and to the highest quality.
- Excellent computer skills, with the ability to work with Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
Alongside the advised salary bracket. The successful candidate will be offered one of the most generous packages out there. Contact for more info.