We're urgently looking for an Analytics Manager to join one of the region's premier teams.
To be considered it's essential that you have a proven base of web analytics experience in either an agency or in-house digital team. If successful, you'll be working on analytics projects for a host of big name brands and will have responsibility for the design, planning and implementation of web measurement and optimisation projects. You'll advise clients and colleagues on trends and developments and will need an ability to present complex findings to non-technical people, so it's essential that you've got top notch communication skills.
What's more, you'll have well honed organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Given the nature of the role, it goes without saying that you'll have a keen interest for the world of digital marketing and a keenness to keep up to date with the latest industry trends.
Core requirements of the role include:
* Use qualitative and quantitative data to analyse performance and deliver recommendations for site or campaign optimisation
* Stay current on the latest developments in online measurement strategies and technologies, including the developing world of Social Media measurement
* Experience in using the leading web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Webtrends, Omniture Sitecatalyst. Ideally Google Analytics Certified.
* Experienced with page tagging and testing, custom report creation and dashboard development
* Experience of the following is also desirable, A/B and Multivariate testing, survey design and analysis
If you feel you bring all, or most, of the above to the table, are motivated by the prospect of working for a truly first class digital team, for brilliant clients, in a fabulous environment, then this is an opportunity not to be missed. Apply now for immediate consideration.