We are working on an exciting opportunity within a successful in-house design studio. The role of Visual Creation Manager/Art Director sits in the Creative department to the business and requires an experienced individual with a strong background in Design.
Our client, a leading interior design company are on the look out for a person that can lead the creative team to deliver bespoke product and branding excellence through art direction and excellent management.
This Visual Creation Manager position requires somebody to lead the styling and art direction through visual channels such as photo shoots and video creations whilst working with an agency. This person should be constantly aware of its competitors in the current market, collating information and maintain the brands reputation. The role requires somebody to work very closely with the Design, Marketing and Creative teams to ensure the requirements for the business are the main focus and branding guidelines are adhered too.
Day to day duties will include but not be restricted to:
- Maintain the brands strategy in line with the vision and guidelines
- Develop the annual visual plans
- Plan, manage and direct all photo shoots and video creation
- Direct creation through CGI
- Manage direct reports and agencies
- Understand products and their marketplace
- Be market savvy with new technology and systems
- Maintain professional working relationships with the Product, Design and Marketing teams
This role of Visual Creation Manager requires a natural communicator who has a solid 3 years+ design background. Our client needs somebody to come into this role and hit the ground running, you should be driven, a team player and business focused using innovation and creativity. This position due to the company being global will require travel, so on application you should be happy with this.
A brilliant opportunity for an Art Director/ Visual Creation Manager to join a very successful business with somebody creative, brand driven and with a solid design background.