A fantastic opportunity for a lively, ambitious, creative thinker who wants to make a difference.
Our client, a national firm within the travel/leisure industry have a brand new opportunity for a Campaign Manager. This position will be an integrated marketing position within a team of 7 in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Duties will include:
- Working closely with the Campaigns Director and the wider central team to deliver advertising and PR activity
- Contribute to marketing plans by coming up with innovate ideas but understanding the audience
- Understanding briefs and media schedules
- Supporting the Regional teams with concise internal communications
- Liaise with agencies
- Understand the industry standards
- To oversee the production of creative through to final artwork via external partner agencies and implementing its production
- Confident with communicating and presenting
- Delivery of commercial KPIs in line with business goals
- Working closely with social media and PR teams.
Our client offers excellent training and development which goes hand in hand with career progression. This role has variety and would suit somebody used to a fast moving, pressured workplace. The individual applying should ideally have 2 years' experience, in an integrated marketing positions and an agency background would be a bonus.