We are currently working with one of the UK's most exciting FMCG brands who are looking for a Category Insight Analyst to join their dynamic Commercial team. Based in the South West, this is a business that is passionate about their product and has attracted some of the most innovative and creative minds in the FMCG industry.
* Assist in the development of the category strategy and vision to influence category development including range, space and merchandising plans
* Working on strategic reviews for relevant accounts
* Identifying category drivers and devising category plans including range and merchandise proposals
* Contribute to the client being ultimately chosen as the category advisor for all of the strategic retail partners
* In the longer-term this exciting role will progress your career towards the status of Category Manager in which you will take sole strategic responsibility for a "Core Category" area.
Skills & Experience:
* Relevant candidates will have ideally have some level of exposure to Category/Trade Marketing within one of three channels- Leading Non Food players, FMCG Businesses or working directly for a UK Retailer. In doing so they will be at ease with operating in an intellectually tough environment, where results are driven via a "hands on" approach.
* Commercial, analytical, numerate with good excel skills
* Excellent time management skills, highly organised, self-motivate and possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Creative problem solver with outstanding communication and negotiation skills
To hear more please contact Becky Evans on 0121 270 4080 or send your CV to email@example.com