A great UK retailer is on the look out for an experienced Events coordinator to come on board and assist in the development of the charity engagement and all preparation and delivery in company events/conferences.
This role of Charity and PR coordinator is for somebody hard working, driven and who can multi task. You will be reporting into the PR and Charity manager who leads the campaigns but this person requires somebody to coordinate all aspect from planning to delivery.
The retailer is a well known brand so naturally there is a reputation to up keep.
Duties will include but not be restricted to:
- Assist in the creation of a calendar of fundraising events
- Raise the profile of the charity through marketing and PR
- Liaise with stores to ensure they are doing charity awareness pieces
- Write content for charity web page engage with all stakeholders
- Write charity collateral
- Work closely with PR and social media
- Communicate with various departments eg studio manager for photo shoots
You should be confident with great communications skills both in person and when presenting. Ideally you will have 2-3 years experience with a real appreciation of marketing and PR. Naturally great time management and project management experience is essential within a creative environment.