A fantastic organisation in the centre of Birmingham is recruiting for a Communications and Public Affairs Manager. With two direct reports, this role requires somebody experienced in overseeing a team and happy to be hands on with delivering campaigns.
Key responsibilities will include the following
- Lead all account management for in house and external clients
- Create implement and oversee all communications
- Coordinate B2B AND B2C PR and public affairs within the region
- Manage media relations across all channels
- Deliver integrated marcomms campaigns ensuring the message is being delivered clearly and consistently.
This organisation has recently rebranded so it is vital that all business Communications is delivered on time and with the correct message. You should be experienced in public affairs and stakeholder relations, particularly in public sector. You should have worked with different media channels and be skilled in project management and budgeting. This is a large role for a fast paced and growing organisation. You should be organised, experienced and a natural leader.