Do you love the traditional communications? Have you got a year or so experience in traditional pr/comms?
Are you looking for a new role within a reward organisation?
Our client, a well known charity based just on the outskirts of Birmingham is growing its Communications team and is on the look out for a Traditional Communications Coordinator.
This role will be required to work across all communications with a support on the digital side.
Duties will include the following:
* Work with the team to deliver the Communications strategy
* Deliver brand awareness projects
* Write copy for external articles including media
* Collate case studies/personal stories
* Identify stories and events to write about
* Support digital communications coordinator
This is a full time Communications Coordinator role which requires somebody with ideally 2 years experience. You will be a strong writer with a soft communication style due to the company sector. With this being a charity run organisation, they are very people focused, this must be reflective on all communications. You should be personable, pro active and be enthusiastic and passionate about this organisation.
Want to find out more? Apply today if you have the necessary skills.