Our client is a leading organisation based in Birmingham city centre and has a fantastic reputation for partnering with companies of all sizes in the region to support them with growth and exposure.
The role we are recruiting for is a Communications Executive and this will sit in the wider Marketing and Communications department. You will report into the Communications manager and due to the nature of the business, who work with public and private sectors, there will be lots of variety in this role. As Communications Executive, you will work on a variety of projects and requires somebody very confident with their writing.
The responsibilities for this Communications Executive will include but not be restricted to:
- Supporting with message development
- Developing stories and press releases
- Planning and executing campaigns across various projects
- Writing briefing notes
- Building and maintaining media relationships
- Stakeholder management both internal and external
- Support on internal and corporate communications - writing drafts and updating documents
This company has a great working culture and is going through such an exciting time. You should be organised, driven, innovative and a natural communicator. A great role for a bright graduate or equivalent with a year or so experience in a writing/communications/content role. You will be part of a busy and ambitious team that supports all areas of the business across PR, stakeholder relations and strategic communications.