Conceptual Creative / Art Director with a passion for film? This awesome integrated agency has a seat waiting to be filled by you!
If you get the nod, you'll be working as part of a highly acclaimed team, working in stunning offices, for an agency that truly values it's people and where there are ample forward opportunities. What's not to like?
Given their pedigree, they set the bar high creatively, so it's essential that you bring with you a proven background of working on leading brands, along with a track record in similarly high calibre agencies.
As Conceptual Creative / Art Director we'll need you to bring true creative vision and have a first class conceptual ability and a knack of producing stunning concepts that have real cut through. Your put down skills won't be too shabby either - that ability to take your concepts and translate them in to stunning visuals.
The core focus of this role is developing concepts for all variants of film output, which could be anything from brand film concepts, to TV spots, social media shorts, motion graphics and everything in between. It'll also be important that you understand how to integrate these ideas with wider campaign activity.
- A strong portfolio of work that demonstrates both conceptual thinking and design craft skills
- Proven experience producing ideas for film and other similar content platforms
- Responsibility for visual quality of your creative output
- Confidently presenting ideas and discussing progress internally and with clients
- Concept creation and storyboarding
- Art direction on shoots
- Motion graphic creation
- Knowledge in the principles, practices, techniques, technology and standards of video production and shot composition
- The use of music to enhance the aesthetics of video productions
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator
- Understanding of the production process
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects would be brilliant, but isn't essential
Located in awesome offices in the south Birmingham area, this role is easily commutable from Birmingham, Coventry, Warwickshire and surrounding areas.
There's ample forward opportunity on offer so it really couldn't be a better time to join this agency. We're looking for someone who is deeply passionate about their creative craft who wants to make a real difference within an exceptional team.
If this sounds like the challenge you've been looking for, email your portfolio over for immediate consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed.