This outstanding integrated agency is growing at an unprecedented rate and needs a Content Editor to join its brilliantly creative & award winning team.
Given their pedigree, they set the bar high creatively, so it's essential that you bring with you a proven background of working on leading brands, along with a track record in similarly high calibre environments.
The Content Editor is responsible for developing the editorial strategy and resultant calendar and communication plans for all social channels as well as website for several related lines of business.
The focus of the role is on UK activity, but with a global feel. So we'll be looking for you to be culturally perceptive and attuned to the different audience needs and perceptions of the brand.
The Content Editor is responsible for helping to drive brand awareness and product consideration through an editorial strategy that embraces business objectives and engages customers through interesting narratives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Own the development and maintenance of the Editorial and Social Content calendar throughout the year, from conception, sign off and delivery (in collaboration with Client Services)
- Ensure there is strategic direction and insight underpinning everything created from Editorial through to Social so that content always has a clear objective, purpose and forecasted result.
- Champion the "brand voice" - and ensure its consistent use in all communications
- Develop an editorial strategy that delivers against the broader social strategy through context, content and copy
- Brainstorming new content themes and post ideas for our social platforms and identify opportunities, trends and features in the social content space
- Work with stakeholders across the business to understand and leverage content opportunities for the calendar
- Coordinate with the Community Manager and Social Media Account Managers to produce appropriate content, then understand through the interpretation of qualitative and quantitative data how that content is consumed and shared, and why it is valued by audiences.
- Finally, this candidate starts with the customer and audiences in mind and understands the powerful role that creative editorial content can play in a successful and engaging social experience
Your background will ideally include:
- Proven track record in previous content-driven social media roles
- Background in social media marketing or journalism
- Extensive knowledge of mainstream and emerging social channels, including the paid strengths and weaknesses
- A passion for creating successful content
- Excellent understanding of content and messaging optimisation by channel, and how to build a brand online
- Experience presenting to clients, consulting, facilitating workshops, building and managing relationships with key client partners
- Proven ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Experience with SEO/SEM a plus
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written - with a proven ability of writing engaging both short and long form editorial.
- Able to articulate and present ideas with conviction - excellent presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills and an ability to make data-driven decisions
- Passionate about getting others involved and having fun along the way
We may be asking for a lot but this agency sets the bar high and rightly so. It's seen them grow at a phenomenal rate, with an unrivalled platform for future development, whilst building an excellent team and culture.
No uncertainty here. Just bags of opportunity. So it really couldn't be a better time to join this agency. Fire over your CV and portfolio for immediate consideration. Confidentiality is guaranteed.