Experienced Content Producer looking for a new challenge? This opportunity stands head and shoulders above most, so we'd advise you stop what you're doing and read on.
We're excited to be working closely with a market-leading, ambitious and inspirational organisation which continues to evolve and grow at a pace. This is a business truly disrupting industry norms, who passionately believe in delivering the exceptional and who have shaped their entire business model around this. The result? Un-rivalled year-on-year growth, a truly engaged workforce and huge forward opportunities, both for the business and it's staff.
As an incredibly marketing centric organisation, they have a content led approach that instantly sets their brand apart, both in terms of external perception and in terms of internal engagement. Few can rival their people focused vision and values and this has seen them scoop numerous awards in recent years, including Best Company to Work For. Which makes them an awesome place to push your career forward.
As Content Producer you'll have responsibility for the creation and production of all content (across all channels), working in a dedicated high-tech content studio.
You'll be working closely with colleagues and stakeholders to deliver high quality multi-channel content, with a particular emphasis on film/video. You'll be responsible for continually delivering innovative and creative content solutions so will have solid experience of delivering multimedia content, across a range of platforms, as well as a creative and can-do approach to your work.
As Content Producer, you'll be immersed in digital culture and involved in the ideation process, alongside incredibly talented videographers and designers. Given the nature of the role it's important that you have a thorough understanding of storyboarding, video capture, editing, post production and the distribution of content.
Key areas of activity will include:
- Establish a multimedia content plan to support the Groups strategy (both internal and external).
- Work with the marketing and communications leadership team to identify topical content and advise on suitable channels for delivery.
- Ensure engaging and high-quality multimedia content is produced in the context of the Groups brand guidelines.
- Guide, coach and direct spokespeople and voiceovers on suitable messaging and presentation prior to, and during filming.
- Provide insights into trends and key developments in the multimedia space to inject creativity to the Group's current content style.
- Energise and inspire the use of innovative technology or delivery channels to ensure we are at the cutting edge of multimedia content production.
- Drive new standards and best practice for all multimedia content in line with our brand.
- Plan and organise all elements of video production support - location scouting and film bookings, technical directing of all location shooting.
- Development of production plans and story boarding.
- Support the research additional footage, photos, or music needed for video projects.
- General organisation and coordination of videographers as required along with third party multimedia, animation and motion companies.
- Provide technique support and challenge to editing of videos and photography to videographers.
- Media and web content integration.
- Create and control multimedia library, ensuring efficient filing, tagging and cataloguing of all content assets.
Truly exceptional role for anyone ambitious Content Producers, looking for progression and significant forward opportunities.
If this sounds like the role you've been waiting for, we'd love to hear from you. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.