An opportunity to join a creative agency working as a copywriter supporting the marketing team has arisen in Leamington Spa.
As a copywriter you will be responsible for the creation of well written and engaging content that includes articles, case studies, press releases, social media posts, websites, business documents and newsletters whilst also being responsible for the proof reading of work before client handover.
- The ability to adapt to a range of writing styles and topics
- Produce original copy for brochures, leaflets, flyers, newsletters, websites and blogs
- Brainstorming ideas within the marketing team
- Writing, proof reading and presenting options to clients
- Maintaining a current awareness of automotive, consumer and brand trends whilst meeting the client's corporate brand guidelines
- Keeping up to date with current marketing trends, relevant news and ensuring the business maintains an up-to-date approach
If you demonstrate excellent attention to detail, a creative mind and exceptional communication both written and verbal apply today for this SEO copywriter position.
Our client is looking for a highly organised, self-motivated, and a real team player who is up for a challenge. If this sounds like the role for you, apply today!