Are you a Creative Artworker looking to join a forward thinking and creative agency with an impressive list of clients? If so do read on.
This top UK creative agency is situated in the idyllic Cotswolds which is accessible from both Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire, Warwickshire and Worcestershire. They have a list of impressive clients from small smart ups to bigger household names whom they deliver forward thinking creative campaigns across online, offline and outdoor. They have recently been experiencing some growth so this is a new role where you will be responsible for developing design concepts from creative leads through to finished artwork across print and digital platforms. You will get the opportunity to work across lots of motivated and friendly people and with lots of training and development plus a list of softer benefits which wont fail to impress it is a wonderful agency to develop your career.
* Support in the day-to-day delivery of all production activities, planning, managing, advising and producing artwork
* Be responsible for the implementation and delivery of guidelines across our full range of clients
* Take ownership for creative work as briefed, working under the direction of the Creative Director and Senior Artworker
* Be responsible for your own accuracy and maintain organisation
* Sticking to deadlines
The Ideal Candidate:
* At least 3 year's experience within an agency
* Proficient in Adobe Creative Suites: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
* Experience using After Effects and Premier pro would be highly desirable
* Fantastic attention to detail
*Competitive salary and bonus scheme
*Training and progression opportunities
*Health care cash plan
*Awesome work environment