Do you want to be apart of a rapidly growing organisation? Are you looking for a new challenge? Is working within professional services of interest? If yes, you should read on and take a look at this fantastic new role we are recruiting for.
Based in Nottingham, Pitch has partnered with an organisation to support them double in size over the next year or so. This means their marketing team is expanding and they require some specialist marketeers to join the team.
This particular role is a Customer Experience specialist, this role will be responsible or designing and implementing a Customer experience marketing programme using all marketing channels.
Sat within the Content Marketing team, this role of Customer Experience Specialist will require somebody with a fantastic communication style to carry out the following key responsibilities:
- Managing multiple CRM campaigns
- Manage key stakeholders to develop and implement a Customer Experience Marketing Programme
- Research and understand all customer touchpoints across all areas of the business
- Work closely with customer facing teams to develop end to end experience
- Work with the PR team to develop customer reference materials
- Be involved in developing an excellent service delivery with other key stakeholders to become first choice for customers so they can access key information
- Understand all marketing channels
- Brief internal design team
You should apply to this Customer Experience Specialist role TODAY, if you have a background in a B2B environment with an emphasis on customer excellence. You should be confident managing multiple CRM campaigns across predominately digital channels. You should be personable, a great communication and be a great planner.
This is a corporate organisation with lots of company benefits and a fantastic working culture who put their employee's first!