We are looking for a highly motivated, creative, confident and digitally savvy Digital Account Executive to work with a wide range of clients, supporting the PR team.
Within this role, you will be the focal point for all content related marketing activity for their clients, including social media management, SEO and Google Analytics.
Coordinate the research, writing and editing of social media content for all platforms
Use analytics tools to monitor performance, create efficiencies and make recommendations for improvement
Demonstrate solid understanding of media channels, building relationships with key journalists and bloggers
Promote both offsite and onsite activities and also the interactions that build ranking, profile and traffic
Stay up to date on the latest industry developments
The Ideal Candidate:
- A positive can-do attitude
- An interest or some experience in digital marketing
- A desire to work for one of Birmingham's leading marketing agencies
- A minimum of six months focused on Social Media and Digital activity
You'll also get a whole host of agency benefits, such as:
* A competitive salary
* The chance to work with high profile clients and brands
* Fast track career progression
To apply for the role, please send your CV to us today!