Pitch are recruiting on behalf of an award-winning, international agency based in Birmingham. The agency are looking to hire a Digital Analyst to help move a client forward and ultimately improve the acquisition and retention rates for prospects and customers through the customer journey.
We are looking for a website whizz - someone with experience of a variety of platforms and a rock-solid grounding in Google Analytics (or comparable), a solid background experience working with cross-disciplinary teams such as Strategy and UX to support and enhance the output and experience in automating reports with data skills.
- Advanced SQL query writing expertise including window functions, nested queries and joins.
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Database design/architecture experience
- Knowledge of data warehousing tools - e.g. Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift
- ETL techniques
- Excel / Google Sheets - advanced formula/data manipulation techniques/pivot tables
- Experience with R or Python.
- 1+ years working with mixed disciplinary teams (e.g. strategy/UX/creative) ideally in an integrated or similar agency environment or client-side as part of a digital/platform team
- Create a self-serve reporting environment to maximise effectiveness
- Enabled optimised journeys (journey mapping, A/B testing strategy)
- Support other analysts in building efficiency's and automated workflows
- Conducted landscape analysis of new areas (e.g. web, self-serve portals etc.)
- Develop third-party data strategy
- Support measurement toolkit development (e.g. attribution dashboard, media performance)
For more information about this specific role, apply or contact Harry at Pitch Consultants.