Fantastic opportunity for a Digital Content Executive to join a leading global business in a brand new role at what's a hugely exciting time. If successful in securing the role, excellent long term career development opportunities exist.
Working within the Internal Communications Team you will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of digital internal communications. This will see you managing the company intranet on an ongoing basis ensuring that it continually meets the needs of all areas of the business; creating an engaging, user friendly platform and promoting its use.
You'll be responsible for managing the day-to-day content production and maintenance so experience of content management systems and content development is crucial. It's also important that you have a flexible, methodical approach with a brilliant attention to detail.
Responsibilities include developing content, dealing with editing requests, overseeing quality control and promoting the effective use of the intranet within the business. As such, you'll need good writing skills and will be a confident communicator who's able to work with colleagues across the business to source relevant content ideas.
Core areas of responsibility will include:
* Keeping content up to date
* Reviewing and editing work-in progress
* Proactive content management
* Publishing content and responsibility for everything that appears on the site e.g. accuracy of information, suitability of images, tone, and spelling etc.
* Support the project management of the re-design of the intranet from an information perspective
* Develop and implement policies and procedures for the intranet.
* Ensuring any feedback from users is monitored and managed accordingly.
* Proactively build network within the business to aid content gathering
* Ensure effective training for other users
* Current awareness of intranet trends/development.
* Involvement in intranet projects that may arise in the future.
In return you'll get to join this sector leading business at an incredibly exciting time and to work with a highly talented team, where you'll have an ability to really develop your skills and experience.
Overall it's a fantastic career opportunity so apply now for immediate consideration.