We have partnered exclusively with one of the UK's leading brands who have launched a startup divison accessible through a mobile-first app. They are looking to grow their commercial/marketing team and therefore need an experienced Digital Growth Marketing Manager to be responsible for customer acquisition, activation, and retention.
The position has three main strands:
- define and lead the delivery of segmented, measurable, growth marketing plans
- execute growth campaigns and;
- optimise retention.
The successful candidate will be a digital specialist who will develop strategies and initiatives to grow the active customer base of the online product in the locations it is operating in the UK. They will understand the tools needed to drive growth within an early stage digital product company and to constantly test and learn to improve the performance of campaigns. They must have a strong understanding of data and work well with analysts and be driven and motivated to exceed targets by seeking out every opportunity to scale the performance of the product.
The product is accessible through a mobile-first app so an impressive knowledge of mobile channels is key. You'll also need a proven track record of delivering conversion. You need experience in CRM and retention campaigns and a deep understanding of how acquisition and retention dependencies.
- Own and drive the customer value proposition across mobile channels through self-developed acquisition and retention plans
- Work with various internal teams and external agencies to drive forward and execute key digital campaigns and some traditional campaigns
- Conduct channel optimisation and testing
- Drive insight to key stakeholders within the business on the efficacy of campaigns, customer segments and attributes, ROI measures
- Track, develop, understand and continuously improve the strategy to increase downloads, activations, active users, rides taken, churn rates, app ranking, abandonment and conversion rates, CPA
Skills & attributes:
Be data-centric and constantly look to test and repeat campaigns
-Excellent digital marketing campaign management skills - from ideas to delivery
- Experience of working for an early stage business - ideally with a digital product base - and helped to scale a user base
- Be a strong influencer and hold the skills to manage stakeholders effectively and tenacious in getting people to help you succeed
- Be comfortable working in a fast changing environment
Be a self-starter who manages the journey of every campaign or initiative
- Work with agencies and in house colleagues to:
- Plan and create content for the social media channels (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Plan online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts with web manager (keyword, image optimisation etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organise their distribution through various channels including MailChimp
- Continuously develop targeted in-app customer engagement campaigns/flows to improve customer retention using Leanplum
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and provide updates for the website
- Collaborate with and brief designers to prepare engaging content
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts reporting on KPIs using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Appsflyer etc.)
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Work with a variety of design, social, media and creative agencies and central marketing teams to produce tangible growth results
- Prepare campaign-specific and annual marketing budgets with clear ROI measures related to acquisition, conversion and retention