This Digital marketing agency in in the Midlands are going through a really exciting period growth due to new business wins.
They offer a range of services such as online marketing, inbound marketing, SEO, PPC, PR and Social Media. They have a bias towards B2B and have some exciting clients on their roster who they are producing award winning work for.
Culturally they are a fun, collaborative and hardworking agency that offer lots of training and development in order to progress your career. They are very ideas driven in their approach and welcome all ideas and recommendations across all levels so this really could be a fantastic agency for a junior to develop.
- Deliver content for internal and external marketing collateral
- Manage client communications from brief through to completion for website projects
- Manage external content partners to fulfil website content for client sites
- Provide content support our SEO business
- Provide PPC support for our PPC business
- Attend selected client meetings
- Undertake any other duties as may be reasonably required
- Administration and general office duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 6 months experience within a similar environment
- Enthusiastic and ready to hit the ground running
- Experienced working on Hootsuite
- Great writing skills
- Up to date with latest digital trends
Apply today for immediate consideration!