We have partnered with an organisation who is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator which is based within their sales and marketing department. HQ is roughly 170 people of which the sales and marketing team is 45 people. This is a new role for the business due to their growth plans.
The business has been established for 40 years and has multiple brands to promote across various digital channels. It is very much a B2B Digital Marketing Coordinator role and it is vital that the individual is enthusiastic, analytical, creative and happy to manage multiple projects.
- Development and management of digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee all social media across all brands
- Manage and maintain the company website
- Work with the Communications Coordinator to optimise content across all digital channels
- Monitor external forums and respond to customer feedback
- Work to reduce website bounce rate
- Work on SEO and keywords etc
- Edit content - videos, blog, audio
- Create online banner adverts and over PPC
This role is for somebody who has sat within a Digitally focused role for 2 years and has a real drive to make a difference. You should be a fantastic communicator both written and verbally, you should have evident B2B digital marketing experience, you should be happy working with all social channels and be a creative individual. An understanding of PPC and SEO who be a bonus but you should have excellent knowledge of Google Analytics and Adwords.
This business is not only paying well but also has some awesome benefits!
Don't miss out - apply today!