I am currently looking for an astute Digital Marketing Assistant/Email Executive to join with an agency based in Birmingham City Centre to cover a two week holiday period. This role sits within the digital services studio for one of the largest operators of restaurants, pubs and bars in the UK.
This short-term freelance role will assist online marketing campaigns and website projects across a number of high profile brands helping to hone and shape the tone of voice for online content whilst adhering to brand guidelines and audience positioning. As well as this, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management, co-ordination and reporting of email activity.
Specific responsibilities of the freelance role are:
- Deliver email and mobile marketing campaigns which interest audience and increase ROI
- Maintain email and SMS content calender
- Aid in the design of emails
- Develop emails from existing templates and build new email templates
- Analyse reports on success and interactivity of email campaigns
As this is a short-term holiday cover role, we will need a digital marketing executive with experience of email marketing, both planning and delivery of emails. As well as this you will have the skills to edit existing email templates and build new ones. HTML experience, Photoshop and Illustrator are essential.
Please get in touch if you are available from Thursday 1st June for two weeks and have the necessary experience.