An exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to join a well established business in Warwickshire.
This is a fantastic Opportunity for the right candidate to join an exciting In-House team within a 500 million turn over company with lots of opportunity for development and training.
- Ability to manage projects and budget
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders in the business and develop clear campaign/project plans and monitor results
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous experience in a dedicated marketing role is essential.·The role will provide support to the Marketing Manager by project managing various marketing activities and initiatives.
- Preparing plans and managing the budgets in connection with the above
- Good understanding of social media and managing in-house social channels in order to grow fan share, create brand awareness and drive traffic to a website.
- Good copywriting skills and the ability to create high quality content for web and Social channels.
- Good level of creativity, briefing and managing creative/digital projects.
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and measuring online success.
- Ability to proof read and look for continuity issues within any creative produced.
- Proven ability to find solutions and champion the needs of the customer.
- Understanding of HTML and CMS is desirable but not a mandatory of the role.
This role would suit a candidate with a minimum of 12 months experience in marketing, within b2b or b2c markets.
It could be that you are in-house or agency side just looking for a new challenge and have done digital marketing or maybe you've completed a year's placement within a Digitally focussed role.
Its a very exciting role that wont be around for long! Get in touch asap.