It's an exciting time in the world of technology and innovation. This is a phenomenal role for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a tech company making real waves, who've got all the leading industry commentators talking.
Couple this with significant backing from industry heavyweights and the result is an extremely exciting tech business who are primed for rapid growth. All of which makes it an incredible time to join the business. Especially when you hear the significant benefits on offer, not to mention the outstanding collaborative culture.
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who's excited about taking this service to market… someone passionate and ambitious, who's motivated by taking this product to market. There's a buzz around this product for good reason and the scalability potential is huge.
As Digital Marketing Manager your remit will be to drive awareness and take up, so we're looking for someone with a proven track record of reaching, engaging and mobilising audiences, who's always looking to analyse, test and improve campaign activity. Experience within a VC backed start-up is essential, so you'll need to have a real roll your sleeves up, proactive mentality.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Design and manage digital marketing campaigns across a number of platforms
- Optimising campaigns using analytics tools and maximise ROI
- Managing external agencies; produce highly effective, world-class marketing assets
- Developing innovative new channels by ensuring access to the very latest adtech
- Identifying smart offline marketing opportunities - channel agnostic, always looking to maximise ROI
- Managing social media channels and digital content; maximise SEO traffic
Desired skills & experience:
- Conceiving and developing integrated marketing campaigns, with a particular focus on digital channels
- Shaping a brand strategy and developing an engaging tone of voice that resonates with target audiences
- Proven ability to use data and analytics to optimise campaign performance
- A/B testing to maximise conversion rate optimisation
- PPC & organic search experience. Adwords qualification a bonus.
- Competent with basic graphic design tasks - we're not looking for you to be a design guru (there are agencies for this), just an ability/willingness to create basic imagery for social outreach purposes.
Bonus skills & experience (really, this would be a bonus, but it's not essential):
- Copywriting skills and/or advanced graphic design skills
- Other creative: photography, video production, animation
If you're excited by the prospect of taking a transformational product to market and being at the forefront of growth, with all the opportunities this will inevitably bring, then get in touch immediately. We're looking to hire asap.