We are recruiting on behalf of a fantastic, Birmingham based agency who specialise in the provision of fantastic websites and apps. Utilising their experience to produce results that really deliver, this informal agency prides itself on its the flexibility it offers the team.
They are looking to appoint a Digital Project Manager - a truly fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated, organised, tech-savvy candidate that has experience of managing successful digital projects. This role will involve servicing a wide range of clients and typical projects will include: web/app design & development, AR/VR, online tools, email design, UX/UI, social media management plus much more.
Reporting into the Digital Director, the successful Digital Project Manager will be expected to:
- Support and collaborate with Account Managers to produce digital requirements.
- Coordinate with internal and external resources to execute digital projects.
- Update senior stakeholders with timelines, progress and costing.
- Managing multiple projects at any given time.
- Have involvement with clients' strategy.
In order to be considered for this role, we are looking for the following experience:
- Minimum 2 years of agency experience, as a Digital Project Manager
- Experience of Agile/Waterfall methodologies
- Understanding of SEO / PPC & Google Analytics
If you are interested, please apply asap!