Pitch are recruiting on behalf of an award-winning specialist retail and shopper marketing agency, based in the East Midlands.
With a headcount of more than 100 members of staff, they are one of the larger agencies within the East Mids. They embody a range of diverse talent including; designer, developers, strategists, researchers, digital experts, client services and more.
The agency is looking to appoint a Digital Project Manager. A truly fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated, organised, tech-savvy candidate that has experience of managing successful digital projects. This role will be to service a range of blue-chip retail and FMCG clients. Typical projects will include; web/app design & development, AR/VR, online tools, email design, UX/UI, social media management plus more.
Reporting into the Digital Director, the successful Digital Project Manager will be expected to:
- Support and collaborate with Account Managers to produce digital requirements
- Coordinate with internal and external resources to execute digital projects
- Update senior stakeholders with timelines, progress and costing
- Managing multiple projects at any given time
- Involvement with clients' strategy
In order to be considered for this role, we are looking for the following experience:
- Minimum 2 years of agency experience, as a Digital Project Manager
- Experience of Agile/Waterfall methodologies
- Understanding of SEO / PPC & Google Analytics